OneGTM - B2B marketing agency, London (www.onegtm.com)
- Proofreading, editing and project management work for a number of clients.
Sisley Garden Tours - Premier UK garden tour company (www.sisley.co.uk)
- Proofreading and copywriting for website and garden tour booklets.
Ian Townsend - Author of Precarious Fortunes (www.precariousfortunes.co.uk)
- Copy-editing and proofreading of Ian's debut historical novel and website to support the launch of the book.
Tom, Dick & Harry - Marketing agency, Leeds (www.studiotdh.com)
- Proofreading of quarterly newsletter for their client, Catholic Care.
Strada e Corsa - Netherlands company specialising in the restoration of vintage Italian cars (www.stradaecorsa.com)
- Editing English as a foreign language for the UK market across such client communications as newsletters, adverts and website.
Ramus Seafood Emporium - Prestigious fishmongers in North Yorkshire (www.ramus.co.uk)
- Copywriting for sections of website and the 'Forty' cookbook, celebrating their 40 years in business. Proofreading website and cookbook.
Charter Design - Full service design company, Boroughbridge
- Copywriting sections of an annual brochure for their client, Omega Kitchens, including historical background introduction and a 'lifestyle' double-page spread with celebrity endorsement for their bespoke kitchen products. Celebrities included Prue Leith and Rachel Allen.
Destination Yorkshire - Travel, corporate event management & tourism (www.destinationyorkshire.co.uk)
- Copywriting & proofreading for website.